It’s that time of year when your exterior needs to be addressed with some attention!
When I am staging a house to sell, I always tackle curb appeal.
- How do your paint colors measure up? Are they up to date, clean and tasteful?
- Is your entrance worthy of the Welcome Mat?
- Are your light fixtures adequate in size and scale, as well as offer enough light for security?
- Is your landscaping clean, neat, and with some colorful additions to your garden?
And don’t forget that aromas from your garden are also an important greeting to guests!
- Add character to your entrance to make it memorable and attractive.
Let’s just look at some desirable entrances that take it up a notch,
whether you are staging to sell or updating to dwell!
from The Green Gift Company
from Stephanie Lynn
And here’s a helpful hint for you, too.
Check out these pins and more on my Pinterest board, Welcome Door Mat
If you need some design expertise to make your exterior decisions, get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you!